Riverside Tanker Chartering Limited is a fully independent shipbroking company run by it's team of directors who are all active in the shipping markets. Based in leafy Surrey, UK we are proud of our 'niche' status and believe that our sensible size, independence and true expertise allow us to offer our clients an adaptable service above and beyond the norm.
Our broking and support team consists of thirteen experienced people with varied backgrounds and specialisms within the shipping industry.
Commodities currently brokered by us:
- Palm and Coconut oils originating from South East Asia, Central America, Africa and Brazil.
- Vegetable oils from the Black Sea, North West Europe, Argentina and Brazil.
- Biodiesel and Biodiesel feedstocks
- Molasses from Central America, India, Pakistan, Indonesia, Thailand, the Baltic, Black Sea and Egypt.
- Tallow from South America, Europe and the United States.
- Phosphoric Acid from North Africa to the Middle East, India and Indonesia.
- Short and long term Time Charters
The company was accredited with ISO9002 in the summer of 1994 and we have proudly maintained this accreditation ever since.